Multiplayer Slots – Win An Extra Bonus!
Slots are exciting and fun, but even more fun if you play with your friends, or make new ones online.
Multiplayer slots allow you to do this and Community slots allow you to earn other players in the slot room a bonus (as well as winning yourself) and they can do the same for you.
Multi-Player Standard Slots
Multi-Player Standard Slots is a global Slot Bank game where Players play with others online.
* The slot rooms consist of a fixed number of slots.
* A Player is only able to sit at one slot machine per room.
* All slot machines are visible to all the Players.
* A game is defined as the Players slot spinning once. It begins when reel 1 starts to spin and ends when reel 3 stops. slot88
* To take part in a game a Player is required to place a bet. The amount wagered is the same for all Players in all rounds, and is determined by the slot room.
* The slots spin individually as each Player chooses to spin.
* The payout is according to the pay table
* There are different slot rooms with FIXED coin sizes per slot room. You decide on the required coin size you wish to play.
* When a Player clicks the STAND UP button, they are immediately removed from the room. The SEAT AVAILABLE banner is replaced on the slot.
Multi-Player Community Slots
Community Slots are slots game that has regular and community payouts.
Community payouts are payouts for community winning symbol combinations.
If a Player has a community winning symbol combination on the pay line then all Players in the Slot Bank that have placed a bet on the winning spin are paid the community payout. This is regardless if they have won or not.
* The slot room is fixed in size.
* A Player is only able to sit at one machine per room.
* A game is defined as each active slot spinning once simultaneously. It begins when reel 1 of each active slot starts and ends when reel 3 of each active slot stops.
* To take part in a game a Player is required to place a bet. The amount wagered is the same for all Players, and is determined by the slot room.
* Each game is played on an individual basis, and wins are according to a standard pay table, except for community payouts. These are the top three wins depending upon the game and the slot room.
This payout is for each of the Players present in the slot room who took part in the spin where the payout was won.
* Each win combination has a standard payout and may have a Community payout. The Player with the winning combination receives the Player Payout and the balance is the Community Payout.
* A minimum of two players per room is required to start the game.
* There are different slot rooms with FIXED coin sizes per slot room. You decide on the coin size you wish to play
* If a Player clicks the SIT OUT button, they will sit out the next game.